- 1 chili (small)
- 40 g olives
- 20 g sundried tomatoes (in oil)
- 3 zucchini
- 50 ml vegetable stock
- 40 g pine nuts
- 0,5 lemon (zest)
- 0,5 lime (zest and juice)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- olive oil for frying
- cutting board
- spiral slicer
- fine grater
1. Finely dice chili. Roughly chop olives and tomatoes. Cut zucchini using a spiral slicer.
2. In a pan, sauté zucchini over medium heat in some olive oil. Add vegetable stock and continue to sauté for approx. 5 – 7 min. until softened.
3. In a separate, grease-free pan, toast the pine nuts over medium heat for approx. 2 – 3 min. Then, add the chili, tomatoes, and olives and continue to sauté for an additional 2 – 3 min.
4. Add lemon zest and lime zest and juice to pan.
5. Add zucchini to pan. Season with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil and stir well to incorporate. Enjoy as a light, Mediterranean dinner!
Related Products[magento store=”default” name=”%zester%” suffix=”” prefix=”Php” title=”h6″ target=”_blank” description=”none”]