- 1 chili (small)
- 40 g olives
- 20 g sundried tomatoes (in oil)
- 3 zucchini
- 50 ml vegetable stock
- 40 g pine nuts
- 0,5 lemon (zest)
- 0,5 lime (zest and juice)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- olive oil for frying
- cutting board
- spiral slicer
- fine grater
1. Finely dice chili. Roughly chop olives and tomatoes. Cut zucchini using a spiral slicer.
2. In a pan, sauté zucchini over medium heat in some olive oil. Add vegetable stock and continue to sauté for approx. 5 – 7 min. until softened.
3. In a separate, grease-free pan, toast the pine nuts over medium heat for approx. 2 – 3 min. Then, add the chili, tomatoes, and olives and continue to sauté for an additional 2 – 3 min.
4. Add lemon zest and lime zest and juice to pan.
5. Add zucchini to pan. Season with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil and stir well to incorporate. Enjoy as a light, Mediterranean dinner!
Microplane's iconic long and narrow, rasp-style design, our Premium Classic Series Zester Graters are used by chefs worldwide and seen on TV Expertly crafted with surgical grade stainless steel blades. Zest citrus: the blade is designed with a specific tooth set that takes the flavorful rind directly off the citrus fruit, while leaving behind the bitter white pith. Grate cheese: grate Parmesan into fluffy mounds that melt quickly and look beautiful when treating yourself of family to Rustic bowls of pasta So many uses: grate ginger and garlic into a minced pastes to flavor many popular foods. Create ground spices from whole hard cinnamon or nutmeg Ultra sharp Made in USA blades: Microplane uses Photo-Etched technology to make Ultra sharp grating blades right here in America! Made of surgical grade stainless steel this material stays rust-free and maintains sharpness over time. True stainless steel is magnetic, so this item can be hung on your magnetic knife strip. Reusable protective cover included Soft touch ergonomic handlePhp890.00