400 gr of beef cheek
400 gr of onions
100 grams of tomato sauce
100 ml of vegetable broth
Extra virgin olive oil q.b.
2 tablespoons of paprika powder (sweet or if you prefer spicy)
1 teaspoon of cumin powder
Salt and pepper to taste.
2 Fido jars of 50 ml
- Wash and clean the vegetables; thinly slice the onions and the pepper into strips.
- Dice the beef cheek and sauté in a pan with a drizzle of oil. After a few minutes, add the vegetables and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Then transfer everything into a bowl and season with the spices. Add the tomato puree, vegetable stock, and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and transfer to the 500ml Fido jars, clean the rims of the jars, and close them. Arrange them in a saucepan that holds them comfortably. Wrap them with tea towels to prevent them from breaking during cooking. Then fill the pot with warm water so that it reaches a little more than three-quarters of the height of the jars. Bring to a boil and cook for about 1 hour from the first boil.
- After the necessary time has passed, remove the water from the pot with a stir and using an oven glove, remove the jar. Let the meat rest for about 10 minutes before serving (the jar should be hot but not hot). To open the jars, pull the protruding part of the tongue. Enjoy your goulash paired with a side of potatoes or polenta.
- We advise you to always handle hot jars with gloves to avoid burns.
Source: Bormioli Rocco
Related Product[magento store=”default” sku=”0057763,0047766″ suffix=”” prefix=”Php” title=”h6″ target=”_blank” description=”none”]