- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Blend butter, 4 tablespoons sugar, orange zest, and orange juice.
- Preheat the oven to broil. Place one teaspoon of orange butter in the center of the crepe. Fold the crepe in half, and then in half again. Repeat with remaining crepes.
- Return crepes to the skillet and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of sugar. Broil until the sugar begins to caramelize, then remove from oven.
- Heat brandy and Grand Marnier in a small saucepan over very low heat, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Carefully light the sauce mixture with a long-handled lighter and pour mixture over the crepes inside the skillet. Allow the flame to burn out completely. Serve after the flame has gone out.
- Whisk together egg, milk, flour, 2 tablespoons melted butter, sugar, and salt until smooth.
- Heat a 12 Inch Skillet over medium heat, 5 minutes. Brush the skillet with melted butter. Pour enough batter to coat the bottom of the skillet, approximately 1/3 cup.
- Swirl the pan to coat the bottom with batter. Cook 1-2 minutes and flip. Cook 1 additional minute and remove to a cutting board.
- Continue process until the batter is gone.
Cook this with Lodge’s Classic Iron Skillet
Gourdo’s is a licensed distributor of Lodge Manufacturing Co. in the Philippines.
*Cook for a crowd with the 15 Inch Skillet. Features both an assist handle and a comfortable, raised handle for better control when maneuvering around the kitchen and hanging storage when not in use. *This skillet provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking. *Seasoned and ready to use.Php3,746.25Php4,995.00
The generous, bowl-shaped cooking surface and unbeatable heat retention of the 14 Inch Wok make it the perfect tool for everything from classic stir-fries and ramen to fajitas and scrambled eggs. Designed with deep sidewalls to keep everything contained as you cook, the wok can also handle frying and steaming. The flat base is ideal for all cooking surfaces, and the sturdy dual handles help you maneuver around the kitchen with ease. Seasoned and ready to use.Php4,946.25Php6,595.00
Dip, dip, hooray! For 125 years, this little guy has been a staple in kitchens around the world. Crafted in America with iron and oil, its naturally seasoned cooking surface is ready to help you bring paninis, dips, and sizzling sides to the table. Seasoned and ready to use.Php971.25Php1,295.00