- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Blend butter, 4 tablespoons sugar, orange zest, and orange juice.
- Preheat the oven to broil. Place one teaspoon of orange butter in the center of the crepe. Fold the crepe in half, and then in half again. Repeat with remaining crepes.
- Return crepes to the skillet and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of sugar. Broil until the sugar begins to caramelize, then remove from oven.
- Heat brandy and Grand Marnier in a small saucepan over very low heat, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Carefully light the sauce mixture with a long-handled lighter and pour mixture over the crepes inside the skillet. Allow the flame to burn out completely. Serve after the flame has gone out.
- Whisk together egg, milk, flour, 2 tablespoons melted butter, sugar, and salt until smooth.
- Heat a 12 Inch Skillet over medium heat, 5 minutes. Brush the skillet with melted butter. Pour enough batter to coat the bottom of the skillet, approximately 1/3 cup.
- Swirl the pan to coat the bottom with batter. Cook 1-2 minutes and flip. Cook 1 additional minute and remove to a cutting board.
- Continue process until the batter is gone.
Cook this with Lodge’s Classic Iron Skillet
Gourdo’s is a licensed distributor of Lodge Manufacturing Co. in the Philippines.
100% Brand New and High Quality. Get mouth-watering grill marks and fantastic seared flavor at home. Grill and serve directly to the table with one magical pan. Crafted in America with iron and oil, its naturally seasoned cooking surface is ready to help you create tasty moments. Seasoned and ready to use. Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil Unparalleled heat retention and even heating Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire Get a restaurant-quality sear Use to sear, saute, bake, broil, or grill Great for induction cook tops Made in the USAPhp2,695.00
Want to watch your culinary masterpiece come to life? Use this glass lid to simmer and braise your food and watch greatness unfold before your very eyes. It can handle the heat and fits perfectly on all 12 inch skillets and pans. 100% Brand New And High Quality. Oven safe up to 400 degrees F Dishwasher safe Made in ChinaPhp1,995.00
Designed to help you lock in flavor and moisture for long cook times while allowing you to visually check the progress of your food, this lid can handle the heat and fits perfectly on Lodge 10.25 inch skillets and pans. Ready to make delicious memories? Start now! 100% BRAND NEW AND HIGH QUALITY. Oven safe up to 400 degrees F Dishwasher safe Made in ChinaPhp1,695.00