3 golden apples
50 gr of sugar cane
1 the spoon of cinnamon powder
half lemon juice
20 gr of butter
200 ml of cream
For the crumble
150 gr of flour
1 packet of vanilla
100 gr of butter
100 gr of sugar cane
2 vasi Quattro Stagioni da 320 ml
- The first step for preparing the apples crumble is peeling the apples and eliminating the core. Cut the apples into medium-sized cubes.
- In a large pot melt the butter and then add the apples with the sugar, the lemon juice and the cinnamon and let it all soften.
- Once the apples are soft, turn off the heat and let it rest when the lid is closed.
- In the meantime prepare the dough for the crumble: in a bowl mix and knead the flour with butter at room temperature and brown sugar. Kneading with your hands you will get a grainy compound, but to achieve this effect you will have to work the ingredients with speed and for a short time, otherwise they will warm up and the dough will be soft.
- At this point, distribute the crumble uniformly on a baking sheet coated with backing paper and cook in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for a few minutes. Be very careful with the cooking point: when the crumble is golden it will be ready.
- Just before serving, whipping the fresh cream and finally compose the cake following this order: on the bottom of the jar the apples, then the cream and on the surface the crispy crumble. In just one spoon you will taste the sweet flavour of the apples, the softness of the cream and the crunchy texture of the “briciolosa”: the word crumble in English means “briciola”.
Source: Bormioli Rocco
Related Products[magento store=”default” name=”%quattro%” suffix=”” prefix=”Php” title=”h6″ target=”_blank” description=”none”]