- 2 small avocados, mashed
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- 4 eggs, fried or scrambled
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 4, ½” thick slices asiago bread
- Using the toaster, adjust the browning control to setting 4 and place 2 slices of bread in the toasting slots. Press the lever down fully to begin the toasting cycle. Repeat with remaining slices.
- In a small bowl stir together the mashed avocado and garlic salt.
- Spread the mashed avocados among each toast slice and top with bacon and a fried or scrambled egg.
Source: Russell Hobbs