- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon Wilton Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 bars (1.55 oz. ea.) milk chocolate, each broken into 12 pieces
- 1 tablespoon Meringue Powder
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 graham crackers, divided
- Muffin Pan
- Cupcake Liners
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare muffin pan with baking cups.
- In medium bowl, combine 1 cup flour, baking powder and salt.
- In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Add milk, unsweetened chocolate and vanilla; beat until well combined. Add flour mixture and beat until just incorporated. Fill each baking cup 1/3 full. Drop a piece of milk chocolate onto the batter; reserve remaining chocolate. Spoon remaining batter into pan until cup is 2/3 full.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling grid 8 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan. Cool completely before icing.
- For icing, beat meringue powder, cold water and half of remaining sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed 5 minutes. Gradually add remaining sugar and continue to beat 5 minutes or until icing holds stiff peaks. Spread or pipe over cooled cupcakes.
- Preheat broiler. Broil cupcakes 2-3 minutes or until icing browns lightly. Crush one graham cracker into crumbs. Break remaining graham crackers into pieces. Sprinkle crumbs over icing; garnish with remaining graham cracker pieces and chocolate pieces.
Gourdo’s is a licensed distributor of “Wilton Cake Decorating” items in the Philippines.
This Wilton Decorator Preferred® Round Pan comes in a 12" x 3" size and is made from thick aluminum. It distributes heat evenly and has an extra-wide rim . Durable aluminum construction ensures even heating and long wear; extra wide rims make it easier to handle when filled with heavier batters It can be used to make layered cakes too, offering you versatility in what you make The aluminum cake pan has a thick and durable construction so you can use it for a long time to come. The straight edge around the top allows for smooth results on each cake you make too. Before first and after each use, hand wash in warm, soapy water; do not put in dishwasherPhp682.50Php975.00