- 3/4 Cup Cocoa Power
- 1/2 Cup Raw Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Loosely Packed Brown Sugar
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 Ounces Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts (Optional)
- Whisk together cocoa, sugars and salt, mix thoroughly.
- Add milk and which until dry ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Add cream and vanilla to milk mixture, and whisk to combine.
- Cover and chill for 1-2 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Meanwhile, shave 1-2 ounces of organic dark chocolate. Set aside.
- Freeze slurry for 20 minutes in DIC-200 Ice cream maker, slowly add candy and nuts.
- Serve immediately. Will be soft-serve consistency.
Photo by: Alisha Mishra
Related Products[magento store=”default” limit=”12″ name=”%nostalgia%” suffix=”” prefix=”Php” title=”h6″ target=”_blank” description=”none”]