- 3 ounces lean steak such as sirloin, flank or eye of round; sliced Juice of 1 lime and zest of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon each cumin and cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 (6-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons salsa
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup of your choice: Tomato, lettuce, fresh cilantro, onion, peppers
- Preheat your George Foreman® grill.
- To make marinade, whisk together lime juice, lime zest, cumin, cayenne pepper and canola oil in a small bowl.
- Place steak in marinade and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Discard marinade and grill steak for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place steak, salsa, vegetables and sour cream in tortillas and enjoy!
Source: George Foreman